- KIDS HELP PHONE *ANY ISSUE - Phone 1-800-668-6868
- HEALTH LINK 24/7 Health Advice *Call 8-1-1
- HOSPITAL - Emergency Fort Sask 24/7
- HOSPITAL - Emergency Sherwood Park 24/7
- Mental Health Resources
- Sexual Assault Centre of Edmonton 24 HR Crisis Line - 780-423-4121
- Suicide Prevention - Need Help *If you are in crisis, call 1-800-263-3045
Kids & Youth Help
- FREE TEXT LINE - Text CONNECT to 686868, to chat confidentially with a trained, volunteer Crisis Responder for support with any issue, big or small. The service is available 24/7/365. You don’t need a data plan, or internet connection and all conversations are confidential.
- YESS, Youth Empowerment and Support Services - If you are a youth aged 15 - 21 and nowhere to go, YESS has the resources to help you out and get you back up on your feet. Help with housing, addictions counselling, legal help, or other issues, they are a trusted resource.
- Saffron Centre - Counselling and public education programs. SACE 24 hour crisis line - 780-423-4121.
- Alberta Council of Women's Shelters - If you are in immediate danger call 911. Need to speak with someone at a shelter near you, call the toll free line at 1-866-331-3933.
- A Safe Place - 24 Hour Crisis Line 780-464-7233
Alberta Elder Abuse Awareness Council - If you are in immediate danger, call 911.
- Seniors Abuse Help Line – Phone 780-454-8888. Answered 24 hours daily by trained volunteers who provide confidential & anonymous support, information and referrals on elder abuse matters.
- Edmonton Seniors Safe Housing – Phone 780-702-1520. Free, safe housing for up to 60 days. Day staff provide information and assistance as needed, including finances, transportation, housing, life skills, etc.
- Seniors Protection Partnership – Phone 780-477-2929. Provides intervention, education, support & referral services for older adults who are at risk of or are experiencing elder abuse. Consultation is provided to others working with seniors experiencing abuse.