*In light of COVID-19, games aren't happening and game day buses are clearly, not required. We're going to leave this page right here, however, because we're hopeful that at some point, our lives will return to some semblance of normal.
Game Day Buses
Got tickets to see the Esks or Oil in action?
Save yourself the hassle of parking or the cost of an Uber and catch a ride with your favourite party people at participating local businesses.
Game Day Buses to Edmonton Eskimos...
Buses typically leave an hour prior to kick off and have been known to sell out! Phone first to reserve your spot.
- Average Joes (Sherwood Park) $10 for the ride, and 30% off appies when you get back!
- Bears Den Sports Bar (Fort Saskatchewan)
- Boston Pizza (Wye Road, Sherwood Park)
- Caffrey's (Sherwood Park) $12 gets you a ride to & from, plus a smokie and a beer before the game!
- Sawmill (Sherwood Park) $10 for Game Day Bus. It is recommended that you phone first to guarantee spot!
Game Day Buses to see the Oilers at Roger's Place...
We will always recommend arriving early if you want to catch the bus. They have been known to sell out, especially on weekends or in the decades when the Oilers make the playoffs. Buses typically leave 1 hour prior to game start and are usually first come, first serve.
*While we do our best to keep this page current, things change in this world very quickly, so please phone the venue first!
- Average Joes Sports Bar (Sherwood Park). $10 gets you a ride and discounted appies!
- Caffreys (Sherwood Park). Game Day Bus takes you there & back for only $5!
- Canadian Brewhouse (Fort Saskatchewan). Catch the "Brew Bus" for FREE. *Bus leaves 1 hour, 15 minutes prior*
- Sawmill (Sherwood Park) $10 gets you a ride and a $10 food/drink voucher to be used before or after the game!
All photos are copyright @ explorestrathconacounty.com or have been used with permission. Please get in touch to use, we're happy to share!