…okay, it’s not New York City, but it is unique.
We have the standard fare of big box retailers and national chains, but we also have awesome little boutique stores that you will not find anywhere else.
If you have never fallen in love at first sight, you’re shopping at the wrong places.
Shopping Centres – Fort Saskatchewan
- Cornerstone Fort Saskatchewan – The big flagship stores that you expect to find – Walmart, Marks, Canadian Tire, Staples, but it doesn’t offer much for truly unique local flavour.
- South Pointe Shopping Centre – There is no website.
- Westpark Centre – Right when you come into town on Highway 21, new shopping centre that is still being leased up.
Shopping Centres – Sherwood Park
- Sherwood Park Mall – Good variety of shops, movie theatre, food court, located in the centre of Sherwood Park. While we love Sherwood Park Mall (we are sort of in love with Indigo and Safeway’s fantastic collection of designer oils, cheese & charcuterie), it has come under some criticism for having a small selection of store fronts. Revitalization efforts have been ongoing, the mall has been enjoying a bit of a face-lift and new stores are coming soon!
- Emerald Hills Centre – Located in the north-east corner of Sherwood Park, it has great access to highways into or out of the city and a wonderful collection of restaurants. Featuring the national stores like Walmart, Canadian Tire, Winners, Golf Town, and others, it offers great convenience. It doesn’t offer much for truly unique local shops.
Books, Gifts & Unique Local Shops
- Dreamcatchers Gift & Art Gallery – Fort Saskatchewan gallery featuring unique gifts and art.
- Gem Gallerie – Locally designer jewelry, specialty services, consignment and custom pieces available.
- Loft Gallery & Gifts – Located in the Ottewell Centre – your spot if you want to find unique gifts made by local artists.
- Roland’s Jewelry – Established in Fort Saskatchewan in 1953. Designer pieces, custom orders, appraisals and other services.
- The Bookworm – Locally owned, independent used book & gift store in Sherwood Park that we adore.
Unique Boutiques (Shoes & Clothing)
- Bella Maas Boutique – High-end women’s clothing, showcasing Canadian & local designers.
- Curvy 2 Curvy – Stylish and chic fashion for plus size, curvy women. Online boutique.
- Kaylee Boutique – Women’s clothing & accessories. Featuring a wide variety of sizes & prices.
- Keylime Athletic Wear – Canadian-made athletic wear for women, men and teens of all shapes from XS to 2XL.
- Lativer Clothing Boutique – Women’s clothing, online only. Fort Saskatchewan entrepreneur.
- MGC Boutique – Fashionable women’s apparel for golf, lifestyle and resort – sizes 2 to 22.
- Passion Fuels Boutique – Online women’s boutique local to Sherwood Park.
- Real Spirit Women’s Boutique – Locally owned & operated, featuring unique designers from around the world.
- Revolution Boutique – High-end women’s clothing store in Sherwood Park.
- Tonic Equestrian – Online retail boutique featuring clothing and home decor for horse lovers.
- UnBoutiqued– Woman’s clothing store & accessories with unique pieces. Sizes from XS to XXL.
Is Your Business Name Missing?
Want to make sure your business or your favourite shop gets added? Basic business listings and links to your website are free within their categories. Featured ads are also available – learn more.