Private Party Spaces
Covid-19 Disclaimer *The situation is very fluid for private parties - we will do our very best to keep this page current for you. Regulations around private gatherings continue to change - Link to the most current order.
Sherwood Park Venues
- Average Joes – Sports bar, favoured for fundraisers. Reserved area with private bar and pool tables available (sectioned off) can accommodate up to 250 people, but smaller groups are also welcome.
- Broadmoor Golf Course - Beautiful venue in the heart of Sherwood Park. Ample parking, great big windows with views of the golf course, onsite catering, holds up to 200 guests.
- Café Haven – Charming little licensed café, one of our true hidden gems. Private space for up to 10 people or book the bistro for 20-80 people.
- Canadian Brewhouse Sherwood Park – Sports bar with upper level available for private rental - minimum # of guests required, or rental rates will apply. Reserved sections for smaller groups also available.
- Gregg Mediterranean Restaurant – Family owned and operated Lebanese restaurant. Flexible options for reserving private parties – just for fun – belly dancer available!
- Headquarters Restaurant & Bar – Private room - central, near Festival Place, will accommodate up to 75 people. Typically, no cost to book the room, providing you are ordering food and beverage.
- Oscars Pub – Private room up to 50 people. No cost to book the room. Long-standing, old English-style pub, dartboards located in the room and live music most weekends.
- Polos Lounge - Private room, up to 78 people. A lovely space upstairs with great views, a private bar, AV setup and bathroom. Perfect for business meetings, mixers, retirement and birthday parties. Small cost for the room.
- Vicky’s – Lovely intimate restaurant and wine bar in central Sherwood Park. Features a private room for up to 28 people. Free or charges apply depending on dates & times.
Fort Saskatchewan Venues
- Bears Den – Sports bar - reserved party spaces available – venue holds up to 340 people.
- Sawmill Fort Saskatchewan – Two private rooms and options to do a cocktail party or even rent out the entire restaurant! Room capacity from 16 – 200. Great food and easily accessible.
- The Fort Distillery – Independently owned distillery in Fort Saskatchewan, featuring its own lounge available for private parties of up to 50 people.
Advertise here! Page sponsorship from just $20/month!
Email us: email@example.com
Please get in touch for permission to use any photos - unless it's a bad Dad joke - please feel free to share those & keep making the world a better place. 🙂