Local Music & Entertainment...
The bigger concerts...
Locally at Festival Place in Sherwood Park and the Shell Theatre in the Dow Centre in Fort Saskatchewan, we get some world-class performers. If you are a music lover, make sure to check out their seasonal brochures.
If you're hoping to catch a big act, such as Garth Brooks, Metallica or Justin Timberlake - they will typically be playing at Rogers Place in Edmonton. Sometimes they might be at the Edmonton Convention Centre; Jubilee Auditorium; or even Commonwealth Stadium - if they can get here in the summer and are popular enough to pack a stadium.
Best small venues to catch some live music...
Karaoke & other good clean fun...
- Average Joe’s - AJ's offers one of the best patios in the park, they usually have a DJ on weekends (after the hockey or football game, of course), trivia, and pool tables.
- Canadian Brewhouse (Sherwood Park)- Offers DJ on weekends. Karaoke on Sundays, Trivia on Wednesdays.
- Headquarters - Trivia once a month in the lounge.
- Local - Home of shuffleboard, bean bag toss and other silly amusements. Kids are welcome until about 8 pm or so.
- Oscars Pub - Music Bingo on Tuesdays, Quiz night on Thursday...great old school pub.
- Rosies in the Park - Legendary among locals, Rosies puts on Karaoke every Thursday, Friday & Saturday.
- Wild Wing - Music Poker ("name that tune" meets poker) on Wednesday nights.
Are we missing your business? If you've got something fun to do that should be posted here, please get in touch!
All photos are copyright @ explorestrathconacounty.com or used with permission. Please get in touch for purchase or permission to use.