Local Music & Entertainment...
* COVID-19 has been tough - all large scale events have been cancelled. The situation remains fluid, so we will keep this page here for now and update it when things appear to be normalizing and/or events are updated.
The bigger concerts...
Locally at Festival Place in Sherwood Park and the Shell Theatre in the Dow Centre in Fort Saskatchewan, we get some world-class performers. If you are a music lover, make sure to check out their seasonal brochures.
If you're hoping to catch a big act, such as Garth Brooks, Metallica or Justin Timberlake - they will typically be playing at Rogers Place in Edmonton. Sometimes they might be at the Edmonton Convention Centre; Jubilee Auditorium; or even Commonwealth Stadium - if they can get here in the summer and are popular enough to pack a stadium.
Best small venues to catch some live music...
Karaoke & other good clean fun...
- Average Joe’s - AJ's offers one of the best patios in the park, they usually have a DJ on weekends, trivia, and pool tables.
- Canadian Brewhouse (Sherwood Park)- Offers DJ on weekends. Karaoke on Sundays, Trivia on Wednesdays.
- Headquarters - Trivia once a month in the lounge.
- Local - Home of shuffleboard, bean bag toss and other silly amusements. Kids are welcome until about 8 pm or so.
- Oscars Pub - Music Bingo on Tuesdays, Quiz night on Thursday...great old school pub.
- Rosies in the Park - Legendary among locals, Rosies puts on Karaoke every Thursday, Friday & Saturday.
Are we missing your business? If you've got something fun to do that should be posted here, please get in touch!
All photos are copyright @ explorestrathconacounty.com or used with permission. Please get in touch for purchase or permission to use.