Let's do Brunch!
What's not to love about an amazing meal spent with friends and/or family to kick start your day?!? We have wonderful national chains & franchises like Cora and Tutti Frutti, Albert's, Denny's and the like...they're easy to find. We've tried to select our more unique independently owned joints and some of them are a little off the beaten track.
If you're in the mood for something delicious...
..here are a few of our local favourites.
- Branches - Lovely little upscale bistro in the heart of Greenland Garden Centre, Sherwood Park.
- Clark's Restaurant - Unpretentious local eatery in a hidden spot in a strip mall behind the Brewhouse in Sherwood Park - it's been around forever, that should say something.
- Country Roads Restaurant - Local treasure to rural Strathcona County & popular truck stop along Highway 16.
- Eat Clean Grill - Sherwood Park franchise store that features a few healthy selections for breakfast fare.
- Eggcellent P'eats - Modest little eatery downtown Fort Saskatchewan, it's a local well-loved gem.
- Eggs & Co. - Brand new on the Fort Saskatchewan breakfast scene, located in the Brandt Hotel.
- Headquarters Restaurant and Bar - Classic breakfast fare near Festival Place in Sherwood Park. Great central location if you're meeting your crew. Great service and good food.
- Highway 21 Restaurant - Traditional truck stop greasy spoon, south of Sherwood Park on highway 21.
- Modo Mio - Sunday brunch in Fort Saskatchewan featuring mimosas and buffet.
- Polos - Featuring brunch on the weekends, nice establishment in the Hampton Inn in Sherwood Park.
- The Atlantic Kitchen - East Coasters rejoice! They have fried bologna on the menu here. Located downtown Fort Saskatchewan.
- Toast Breakfast and Lunch- Fantastic addition to the Sherwood Park eating scene, we highly recommend.
Starbucks, Tim Horton's and Second Cup franchises are scattered through most of our neighborhoods and of course we love them...you will never have to go very far to find one if you're in Sherwood Park or Fort Saskatchewan. In addition to those classic national favourites, we have some unique local gems that are definitely worth checking out.
Great Local Coffee Shops
- Cafe Bench - located in Fort Saskatchewan's Stars Inn and Suites, the new cafe is receiving rave reviews from its patrons.
- Cafe Haven - A little cafe and bistro with a pretty active social scene. From open mic nights to Wednesday Wine and weekend brunch, there is certainly more to this place than meets the eye! Lots of seating, great place to sit back with a book or studying.
- Common Ground Community Cafe - A volunteer run, non-profit community cafe in Sherwood Park. Just for its volunteer and community spirit we love this place, but top it up with great coffee, delicious food and open mic nights...it's a terrific place.
- Roasti Coffee Co. - HOT and new on the Sherwood Park coffee shop scene in 2018, Roasti was established as a coffee roastery in 2016. We're not sure if "roastery" is actually a word or if they coined the phrase, but we're in love with them, either way. They've built a great reputation in the capital region and the new coffee bar is being tremendously well-received by local coffee connoisseurs.
Are we missing your local favourite? Please let us know! Email email@example.com
All photos are copyright @ explorestrathconacounty.com or used with permission. Please get in touch for purchase or permission to use.